Hi, I’m an assistant professor of Management Science at the Freeman School of Business. My research focuses on studying the operational challenges and innovations in online platforms and healthcare settings using empirical methods. By analyzing datasets provided by industry partners, I aim to help firms and hospitals improve operational efficiency.
I received my Ph.D. in Operations Management from the Kellogg School, Northwestern University in 2020. Prior to graduate school, I worked as a data scientist at Microsoft.
Published and accepted papers
1. “Is Full Price the Full Story When Consumers Have Time and Budget Constraints” with Achal Bassamboo and Martin A. Lariviere. Accepted, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 2023.
1. “Promotional Design for Small Businesses: The Operational Value of Online Deals” with Kejia Hu and Martin A. Lariviere. Major Revision for Management Science, 2021.
Finalist, IBM Service Science Best Student Paper Competition, 2019.
2. “Cents of Urgency: The Impact of a Collocated Urgent Care Center on Emergency Department Overuse” with Achal Bassamboo and Martin A. Lariviere. Reject and Resubmit for Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 2023.
3. “Disintermediation Evidence From a Cleaning Platform” with Nil Karacaoglu and Ioannis Stamatopoulos. Under Review, 2022.
4. “No Call, No Show: Impact of No Show and Its Remedies on Service Platforms” with Nil Karacaoglu and Martin A. Lariviere. Working paper, 2023.
- MGSC 3010, Introduction to Business Analytics. (Tulane University, undergraduate, Sp21, Sp22, Fa22, Fa23)
- MGSC 7000, Business Analytics Practicum. (Tulane University, graduate, Fa22, Fa23)
- Data Scientist, Operating System Group, Microsoft, Redmond, WA.
- Data Analytics Intern, EXL Services, New York, NY.